Magnaflow exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnaflow exhaust

Now with people giving me the idea of getting exhaust, how is that new magnaflow exhaust at C1? I just checked the website and they have it listed at $700. Is this a good price and is the exhaust worth it? hp decreased by 5, but lots of torque was gained on the dyno from what i could tell.
    Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Nothing was lost. You can get it for 375 US shipped on vortex group buys, tho with 10% off you'll be close to 630. Hour install or so.

I bought the promotional one - you can check my c1 review )and dyno) here:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1038093

It's gotten quieter since the review, but I haven't heard a remus to compare it to. If I'm in town next NVD meet and Ryan or Peter is there we can have a little sampling for comparison.

Khyron
    Geoff
    Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

paul, mike has a brullen on his 24v and although its more cash man does it sound so mean.. maybe check the 24v techie forum on vortex and search around in there.. the magnaflow seems nice though too

Comment

I have a magnaflow system, it works and sounds good (not too honda ish) can't say i felt a hp/torque difference though.

Comment

Im lovin my brullen, it is so worth the extra money. I often drive around with the stereo off just to hear the sweet sweet gurgle of my exhaust. Combine it with a nice CAI and you got it made. Ontop of that it has decent butt-dyno gains.

Present
          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
          2003 VW Jetta GLI
          1992 VW Jetta GL
          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

thanks guys...I have come to the conclusion that exhaust is a very personal choice.
            Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Yep.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
              X