Green temp sensor anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green temp sensor anyone?

anyone get the new green temp sensor to stop the idle drop issues?
    PN for sensor is 059919501A
    seal is N90316802
    cip is 032121142

dunno if you need the seal or clip but total cost is like 6.50US so pretty cheap..

just wondering cuz mine dipped the other day infront of peter when we were bulling by a scotiacrap..
    i think i'll pick one of these up tommorow and then make sure i install it with the engine piping hot right?:mrsly:

Mine was replaced under warranty 1.5week ago with the new upgraded green coolant temp sensor. They changed the O-ring too. I don't have the idle problem prior or after the replacement.
    Last edited by bigmacf1; 10-07-2003, 02:08 AM.
    Herbert - 2002 Jetta OEM+ Galactic Blue 1.8T 5-speed Tiptronic
    R32 FIS Cluster|Bora HID|Audi A8L fogs|Aero-wipers|Bora Euro taillight|337 muffler w/Jetta MY02.5 tips|337 suspension|GLI front valance|VWR dogbone mount|MY03+ console w/R32 leather handbrake boot|Passat homelink+passenger visor

Latest pics
    My home page

Comment

que? nobody?

Comment

Lots of people have this, I have been meaning to get one too sooner or later.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

okay well i'll do this tommorow i think.. i don't have any cold start issues but my idle does dip every once in a while

Comment

I changed that a long time ago and its great... all u need is the sensor and get a new rubber O-ring... then just unclip slid the new one in a your off to the races
            Dale Willimus

Comment

Comment

do you have to order all 3 of those part numbers to get the kit/
                Simon

Comment

i wouldn't think so.. thats just whats recommened from impex if you change it

Comment

ok well i have some spare time, i'm gonna go drive down to south centre and pick one up quickly.
                    Simon

Comment

Green Temp Sensor = 80 Horsepower ... 50 PSI peak!

QuA
                      2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

green sensor- 80HP, NVD sticka- 110HP, 2 bottles of noozzz in da trunk.. priceless hahahaha

Comment

Super easy to change.... Just make sure u get the old rubber o-ring out with the old temp sensor or you'll be sprayin coolant everywhere.... ie: Peter letting me do his!
                          Dale Willimus

Comment

word, went and got one. $13 with tax. came with new o-ring. ill let it cool down now.
                            Simon

Comment

wow 11.32 after tax from northland.. yippeee.. bs'd with my sales guy he said i'm doing a great job on the car.. hopefully service agrees :P

Comment

Working...
                              X