Question about Concept 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Concept 1

Hello all... as many of you know I have a Neuspeed rear sway bar. It was installed by Concept 1 a couple of months ago. I'm thinking that I want it on a tighter setting now, so I'm gonna take it back there to have them do it. Should that be free? I can't remember but I thought I heard somebody say that if C1 installed something they would make adjustments for free. Should I expect to have to pay for this or not?

BTW... do you guys with rear sway bars have lots of creaking from your rear end (of your car :mrlaugh... and do you ever relube it?

Cars are so sexual. I love it. :mrpimp:
    billip
    2013 Audi RS 5

My car needs lube all the time. For adjustments on my coils, C1 charges me whatever time it takes... 20 min... 30 min, etc. For lube and what not (jacking the car, parts, etc) are generally free.

I think it's fair for C1 to charge you however long it takes to adjust.

Peter

Comment

Thanks Peter. I have no problems with paying, I just couldn't remember. Do you make appointments for stuff like that or just drop by? You seem to be there fairly often. How often do you get your various parts relubed... whenever they start making noises?
      billip
      2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Once a month my car goes in... I'm always there... I never leave... unless I need to sleep... or they are closed. lol

I would call ahead and make an appointment if I were you.

Peter

Comment

i just spray the urethane parts (which cause nosie) with some WD-40... takes a few seconds and it lasts a few weeks

Comment

Once I had some noise coming from my rear suspension. They fixed it for free, just had to bring the car in that Saturday and they took a look at it. Mind you that is a problem and not an adjustment, but I think that they are pretty nice about continued service in any case.
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
            X