Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Body Kit

Originally posted by Euro Dub PL View Post
    My car was done by one of the install guys at visions, but I chose which guy it was. He's worked on all my stuff and I fully trusted him so it was cool and he's great at what he does. I agree tho, you really need to know what your doing to get a good setup.

DJ, I wouldnt mind taking a look at your setup. Are you gonna be at the may Meeting?

Yeah dude I should be at the May meeting. I can show you the setup, it's the one part of my car I can actually be proud about, aside from all my performance mods. I got nothing cosmetic to show it off.

My very first full car stereo installation took about 35 hours because I had never done a complete one. I never did read any manuals or forums, but I am an electrician by trade and done lots of audio fiddeling for years.

My biggest project was installing my new double din Pioneer deck. That was an interesting task.
    2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
    Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Originally posted by dJ View Post
      Yeah dude I should be at the May meeting. I can show you the setup, it's the one part of my car I can actually be proud about, aside from all my performance mods. I got nothing cosmetic to show it off.

My very first full car stereo installation took about 35 hours because I had never done a complete one. I never did read any manuals or forums, but I am an electrician by trade and done lots of audio fiddeling for years.

My biggest project was installing my new double din Pioneer deck. That was an interesting task.
      Would be good to see your setup too. I'l try and make the May meetup.
      Current: 2002 Zonda CRV
      2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI
      2001 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (European)

Comment

hmmm...seems that there is some interest so I guess I should clean the trunk for then too, make it look half decent to look at
        2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
        Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Originally posted by dJ View Post
          I can show you the setup, it's the one part of my car I can actually be proud about, aside from all my performance mods. I got nothing cosmetic to show it off.
          Trust me i'm in the same boat as you. I love my car and all, but its really nothing spectacular. The system is the only thing that amazes people, and its the only thing I can truly be proud of in my car.
          Patryk
          Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
          08 VW .:R32
          04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by Euro Dub PL View Post
            Trust me i'm in the same boat as you. I love my car and all, but its really nothing spectacular. The system is the only thing that amazes people, and its the only thing I can truly be proud of in my car.
            hahahaha Sweeeeeet! What pisses me off is that my setup actually looked better and was more organized in my old Jetta, but that one got T-boned and I had to strip the stereo out of it. I think if I spent a good hour or two I could probably bring this one back up to par. Just needs a little TLC. The rest of the car needs a good container of armorall. Anyone want to detail it for me? I got Stella's!!!
            2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver

Comment

ArmorAll … *shudders*

Music to permeate your soul …
              Jayson
              MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

JPUSA FTW!

Type A:

Type B:
                Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

see....that would look soooo much better on the Jetta. Just slam that first body kit including the golf headlights into a Jetta to make it a Getta.
                  2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver

Comment

Working...
                  X