R-line stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-line stuff

I'm sure some of you guys have seen VWs new R-line parts,etc..

well here are two of them I think i'm going to get..

1st
    here is the r-line cluster..pretty much the R32 but without the logo and it goes up to 300!!

here is a 6spd Rline knob these come in all trannie flavors.. i love the aluminum bottom piece on the knob and the aluminum trim frame although i have my TT one so it kinda defeats it but I think i'm gonna order one of these to replace my bora sport.. oh i love the silver stitching too.. would make my interior look awesome with the new mods but also notice in this pic that the shifter looks rather short.?? maybe i'll cut my piece an inch and half or so
    Last edited by R_Ethug; 09-27-2003, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Post prices Ryan, prices.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

PG had GB on all this stuff a while ago.. thier page is so friggin outdated so they never put this stuff on thier you kinda have to phone.. the cluster i imagine costs about the same as any other eurocluster i think the knobs were like 180/cdn though pretty pricey but they look good.. i paid 115 for my bora sport so eh..

Comment

yah because you really need a cluster that goes up to 300km/h.
          Simon

Comment

sure why not.. my friends still **** thier pants when they see mine goes to 260..

Comment

yah, thats the first thing people see when they get in my car. even my old 2.0 had it go up to 260.

then i told them it'd max out at 195
              Simon

Comment

so anybody like this stuff or what? btw this stuff includes floor mats, body kits so an OEM r32 look kit but for NA (probably crazy money though) and a jetta kit coming too to replace the votex unless the just rename votex kit to r-line kit

Comment

i have the same knob, just without the silver stitching, and without the 6, and the bottom is chrome not silver.
                  2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                  2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Working...
                  X