No announcement yet.

Anyone in the city deal B&G suspension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the city deal B&G suspension?

Looking for a set of the B&G RS2 coilovers for a MK2

Re: Anyone in the city deal B&G suspension?

When i was looking for coilovers i wanted a set of B&G's. Looked around didnt really find anything in canada at the time..So i ended up getting a set of k-sports. Which go as low if not lower the B&G's for less of a price. I got mine for matt out of vancouver(Stahlberg Autowerks) hooked me up with a sweet deal. IDK if you are dead set on b&g's im pretty sure you still have to get them out of the states. If you want PM me and ill get you matts email and/or phone number to get into contact with him..he also puts on group buys which could save you some bling if you dont mind waiting a bit.

He also has a website..http://stahlbergautowerks.com/zen/

Hope that helps.
    James
    mk4 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by blackradon View Post
      When i was looking for coilovers i wanted a set of B&G's. Looked around didnt really find anything in canada at the time..So i ended up getting a set of k-sports. Which go as low if not lower the B&G's for less of a price. I got mine for matt out of vancouver(Stahlberg Autowerks) hooked me up with a sweet deal. IDK if you are dead set on b&g's im pretty sure you still have to get them out of the states. If you want PM me and ill get you matts email and/or phone number to get into contact with him..he also puts on group buys which could save you some bling if you dont mind waiting a bit.

He also has a website..http://stahlbergautowerks.com/zen/

Hope that helps.
      Thanks man, I'll send him a PM on dubberz

Comment

I ran B&G suspension about 5-6 years ago in my Nissan. Got it at Tunerworks. Not sure if they still carry it.
        Last edited by greenGS; 03-04-2009, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Ya no worries man.

That was the only place that i heard could get them, but when i phoned they said they stopped dealing with them..dont know why.
          James
          mk4 wagon

Comment

Working...
          X