The bling bling all around 04 Jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bling bling all around 04 Jetta

I would de-bling all around the trim and change the Jettezza tail lights back to the retro 99.5's style.

http://www.autofan.com/newsdetail.as...0&mn=9&yr=2003
    Last edited by CalgaryB5; 09-23-2003, 12:47 AM.
    “If you think your car is under control, you’re going slow.”

Yep defintley not feelin those tails..... one clear strip is noce but not 2
    Dale Willimus

Comment

I like the looks of the wagon though
      Nick
      There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      --Albert Einstein

Comment

IMO that car has the potential to be the nicest jetta ever IF... IF they only came in dark colors and IF they put the chrome around the windows because it looks silly without it there. So a Black 04 with the chrome trim and window trim would look great to me. Very classy looking but less sporty as our current ones do.
        I don't mind the new tails either although I would always swap for smoked, however 1 strip like the old 99.5+ B5 Audi A4s had would look nice.

Comment

I would like to see those new wheels in person, could look nice on a mk3!!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

chrome

I agree, all or nothing on the chrome, I like the appearance on the Passat, but I'm not sure it suits the Jetta.

Comment

If it had the chrome around the windows it would look a little classy ,, then u could have a sport/Classy kind of look to it....
              Dale Willimus

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                I would like to see those new wheels in person, could look nice on a mk3!!
                I've seen those wheels around, I bet if you dropped by the dealership at least 1 car would have them (I'm sure you already knew that)

Edit: nevermind....you're probably refering to the multispoke ones, I haven't seen those yet.
                Last edited by Tuna; 09-23-2003, 11:27 AM.
                Jay

Comment

They look different to me a 17" mesh sort of like Exors but not quite. The ones on the red car in the second pic and the last pic I mean too!
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                    They look different to me a 17" mesh sort of like Exors but not quite. The ones on the red car in the second pic and the last pic I mean too!
                    Ah, you beat me to the edit, I figured out you were talking about the second ones, so I edited my post. Yea, I like the 2nd ones, they look really good
                    Jay

Comment

Working...
                    X