Vdubs in Edmonton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vdubs in Edmonton

I spent the last 2 weeks in Cold Lake, Alberta(what a lost *ucking place). And had the chance to spend my last day in Edmonton, and I was very surprised to see all the Nice modded VW over there. A lot of MK4, and also saw that awesome MK1 Caddy with dual exaust and all. I say surprised, because I lived in the Maritimes for 6 years, and VW scene really sucked. So I was not expecting that much from Edmonton.

Overall, Edmonton is a very nice and clean city, loved the Edmonton mall. Roads are nice too, specialy the 3 way ones. And gota love that 1 tax only. But movies are friggen expensive, it was close to 13$ I believe :donking:

Anyways, :thumbsup: to a nice and friendly city, I really enjoyed it.
    2006 Golf TDI
    BMP 20Th AE GTI- R.I.P
    www.vwquebec.ca

I live in Edmonton and i want to find out what roads you are talking about.... most of the roads here are like driving on train tracks.... But ya Edmonton isnt that bad of a place... Glad you enjoyed yourself....
    Dale Willimus

Comment

here in calgary theatres go from 12.50-13.50.. roads here are good and bad depending on areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Holksvagon
        I live in Edmonton and i want to find out what roads you are talking about.... most of the roads here are like driving on train tracks.... But ya Edmonton isnt that bad of a place... Glad you enjoyed yourself....
        Humm, maybe because i'm from QC, dunno, I found the roads pretty decent. But I only drove on the major roads, maybe they are nicer??
        2006 Golf TDI
        BMP 20Th AE GTI- R.I.P
        www.vwquebec.ca

Comment

Heheheh ya some of the newer busy ones arent bad but tryin to drive in suburb areas... heheh have fun....
          Dale Willimus

Comment

i never see any modded vee dubs...other than mine
            Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

Hey Havok what are u drivin.... I'd like to see it ... maybe a cruise before the good ol' Edmonton weather kills us...
              Dale Willimus

Comment

you guys are spoiled.

why dont you come to manitoba, the roads in calgary/edmonton are magnificent compared to any other eastern province.
                Simon

Comment

golf gls...

i'll post some pics of my car right now in the member ride gallery
                  Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

Have you ever noticed that no matter what internet car board you visit, people always claim that the roads in their area are the worst?

Anyway, glad you liked Edmonton. Hope you turned off the lights when you left. :yahsure:
                    Pat
                    Driver Found: Camber Wanted

Comment

that might be true, but I look forward to coming back to calgary for the nice roads. except the major ones with the big grooves in them.
                      Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
                        you guys are spoiled.

why dont you come to manitoba, the roads in calgary/edmonton are magnificent compared to any other eastern province.
                        Our tax dollars go into raodways so we should EXPECT nice roads. This should not be a luxury
                        Dale Willimus

Comment

haha no **** dale.. the only thing i really hate about calgary roads is on busy intersections the damn lumpys.. so if you really floor it you get jumping really bad and its just ****** annoying

Comment

I went over the Whitemud here on Calgary Tr. and seriously i thought i droppped my Oilpan it sounded soooo bad.... just cuz of those fuggin Quote"Lumpys" just like hittn a speed bump at 60 km
                            Dale Willimus

Comment

yup..... i hate them so much i spit on them.......... :P

Comment

Working...
                              X