Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a couple pics from the Edmonton show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a couple pics from the Edmonton show...

...Just for the hell of it

Simon - Your car is looking sweeeet. I am now a fan of your Brocks :thumbsup:
    Derick

nice pics! i've always loved the brocks simon
    Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

hey thanks alot C-Town, it was a pleasure parking next to you. people came over to see your awesome jetta, and by chance happened to see my ugly golf. it was great for me!

i really enjoyed the entire day, loads and loads of cars, some really awesome cars on the track, and the bikini contest girls were looking pretty good too. btw, who won what awards? i left early.

these are mostly andrew's pictures, as his camera was better than mine, i left the picture taking duties up to him:

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK
        nice pics! i've always loved the brocks simon
        thanks havok!

and thanks again C-town for letting me use your tire stuff, ill try not to be such a goober next time and actually remember cleaning supplies :mrscrewy:
        Simon

Comment

Hey thanks for the kudos Simon. Believe me, your ride was holding its own. I was standing near it when the judges came around and they really seemed to be diggin it. One of the judges there had a woody for your wheels :mrlaugh:

The awards I can remember went something like this (I could be mistaken cuz I was sort of half-ass paying attention).....

Best Euro - VW fastback
          Best old school - VW fastback
          Honorable mention for euros - BMW M3
          Best domestic - Dodge Neon
          Spokesmodels choice - Chevy Cavalier (the one with the chopped top)
          Best Japanese - Subaru WRX

Best Honda/Acura - who gives a crap :mrlaugh:
          Derick

Comment

damn, i wish i coulda been there when the judges came around to answer any questions. i made an awesome sheet with all the specs and mods and stuff for the windshield, but my printer ran dry :( I just figure, most of the mods they wouldnt even know weren't stock.

I didnt even see the VW fastback that won all the awards, but it must have been quite something to beat an oettinger mk4 on 19's!
            Simon

Comment

Working...
            X