X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, ill edit ASAP
    Simon

Comment

anyways, so some of the STIs come with regular wheels then? I thought they were all gold ones.. oh well still can tell them apart with the big wing/hoodscoop

Comment

yah, i'm sure the cartoon wing and hoodscoop should be enough to tell the difference
        Simon

Comment

ya true.... but they do look good i think... but just on the subbies
          Dale Willimus

Comment

i wanna drive a evo too.. those look pretty sweet.. another new car the rx8 is kinda cool too but some guy a few weeks ago thought he was gonna be all cool and go fast with me and i was in 2nd gear and pulled away from him no problem so maybe he had an auto one that only does 200hp not 240 like the stick

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
              yah, i'm sure the cartoon wing and hoodscoop should be enough to tell the difference
              STi Wing = functional

That goes for the EVO too.

Ryan, I saw an EVO in Langley, they brought one up from the states ('cause the stupid bumper doesn't meet our crash standards, crap if you ask me) Anyway, looks REALLY good, Recaro racing seats, way nicer interior than the Subies, Enkei wheels, it was sweet! They were asking like 65,000 for it though 'cause they had to jump through a bunch of hoops to make it registerable, but in the states they are priced right where they said it would be.
              Jay

Comment

damn cool man..

actually anybody here the story about the cops new ride in vancouver to stop street racing?? The couver city cops have a 2001 or 2002 WRX that is riced up to hell pushing like 350HP with a turbo upgrade,etc anways some lucky bastard gets to drive this thing around and when somebody tries to race him he turns the lights on and pulls them over.. kinda silly but damn its a cool thing

Comment

Working...
                X