Lighting Ques!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting Ques!

I'm looking for P21W bulbs but in LED form? does anyone know of any around? These are for my brake lights... thx in advance
    Dale Willimus

Ambrose knows lots about lighting...
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Ya I know they are out there.... but the thing is that i've been readin on the Tex and some of the guys are losing Cruise control because the Cruise system is grounded of the brake lights so that when u press on the brake it disengages... I guess the lower impedence screws things up.... Must be a fix for this
      Dale Willimus

Comment

If its just a ground it should be easy to reroute.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Thanks Chris for the recommendation. So far, the LED that available on the market for the brake light applications to replace existing halogen bulb is bad design, unreliable and cheaply made. Does not matter on the number of super bright LEDs combine to make up the bulb. Keep in mind that LED viewable light is 45+/- degree. The halogen bulb in the brake light is able to shine 300+/- degree(give and take the blockage on blub base) plus the focal reflector amplifies the output of light. The LED replacement bulb will definitely make your brake light dimmer all around. Also, the safety issue that people behind you required a closer distance to notice your action.

I’m not sure about the issue on the Cruise control problem.

FYI, the product I carry right now is the Japan made(JDM) white BOSCH LED W5W “city light” application.

“If you think your car is under control, you’re going slow.”

Comment

Thx for the info bud, hey by the way what is your price on those city lights? and u have anything else pertaining to lighting?
            Dale Willimus

Comment

Working...
            X