No announcement yet.

Which dealership do you use for service? -- OFFICIAL NVD POLL -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ole dealership in Saskatoon was the best. They are probably the most mod friendly dealership in Northamerica. You can have APR Stage III, and they will still warrant all the remaining stock engine. They won't warrant your aftermarket add-ons.
    2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Comment

Re: there's other reasons

Originally posted by kuhli
      there's other reasons not to use 5th ave...
      Could you elaborate.. maybe by PM?
      2002 VW Passat Variant -SOLD - Needed to go back to a truck...!

Comment

Thorin33...

Ya Southgate is the place to go really mod freindly... its the one on the south side on Gateway..... of course they are paving the lot on the Calgary Tr. side for there new Audi building so u can get in from both sides
        Dale Willimus

Comment

Northland has the lead by one vote -- can't wait till I breakdown! :yahsure:

Peter

Comment

I used to go to 5th Avenue Auto when I lived in the NE only because of its location, but ended up changing to South Centre even when I lived in the NE.

5th Ave. refused to work on my car anymore because it was too heavily modified, while SCFC accepted me with open arms. That's why I'm a SCFC customer. However, 5th Ave turned me away when they had their old service manager, havent been back since they got their new guy. Heard he's pretty good.

But now that I live on 17th Ave SW, SCFC is closer,and I'll stick with them.
            Simon

Comment

New service manager is gone... old one is back again.

Comment

There's no way Leo is back again -- they fired him due to poor service.

Elaborate please.

Comment

His name is not Leo... it's Ken. From my limited knowledge, it was Leo, Ken, then a other guy and now Ken again. Open for corrections if I'm wrong.

Comment

Haven't delt with Ken -- is he a dick? lol

Peter

Comment

i use myself... i'm the best service manager i've ever dealt with and i always give myself very excellent rates usually around $0.00/hr.

Comment

A little inside info...The service manager at our dealer just came back from a meeting (fri sept 12) and all service managers were to do more goodwill warranty and not turn it away so much (goodwill is when your car is off warranty but we can still warranty stuff) They are trying to up the satisfaction rating of volkswagen service as it has a poopy rating. We run lots of goodwill through and have no problem doing it. So the moral of the story... if the dealers don't want to warranty somthing, put up a fight cause their goal is to make YOU happy and put out more "goodwill"

Comment

You missed a poll option: Southgate VW/Audi in Edmonton. Thats where I go for service, seeing as the Calgary dealerships suck so much ass.
                          Yuval
                          2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Working...
                          X