Which dealership do you use for service? -- OFFICIAL NVD POLL -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which dealership do you use for service? -- OFFICIAL NVD POLL -

If you are in Calgary, what dealership do you use for warranty service?

Just curious as I haven't been getting consistant service from my current dealership.
    South Centre Fine Cars
    0%
    Fifth Avenue Auto Haus
    0%
    Northland VW
    0%
    Don't use a dealership
    0%
    2002 VW Passat Variant -SOLD - Needed to go back to a truck...!

I use northland because I bought my car there and live pretty close to it. They have treated me very nicely since. My salesman always talks to me when I stop in and the service guys always comment on how nice my car is. For some reason they phone me quite a bit to see how my car is running too. Good guys so far.

Comment

I use SCFC for service as I live in the deep south and I have been buying and servicing cars there since 1997 with no problems. That reminds me time for the 337 to get its one year service.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Southgare VW up here in Edmonton is really good as well
        Dale Willimus

Comment

Holsvagon,

I am moving to Edmonton. Is the Southgate VW the one on Calgary Trail (or is it called Gateway BLVD now).

Comment

Vanee motors lol (i work there)

Comment

also, 5th ave you cant see into the service bay, the other two dealerships you can. i need to see if they're pouring the oil i give them to pour in.
              2002 VW Golf GT TDI
              2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

good point bart

Comment

Northland all the way. (Though I hear several of the parts guys, and technicians may be going down to southcenter, so where I go depends on who leaves NL for SC)
                  Last edited by Mr. Burns; 09-13-2003, 11:47 AM.

Present
                  2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                  2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                  2003 VW Jetta GLI
                  1992 VW Jetta GL
                  1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

After Bart's great expierence -- Northland until they screw up!

Peter

Comment

yea mike you got the inside with the techs hopefully this works for me if i ever need it.

Comment

Only 13 votes so far, but nobody uses Fifth Ave for service? Do tell...
                        2002 VW Passat Variant -SOLD - Needed to go back to a truck...!

Comment

cuz da NE is da ghetto yo.. its probably a location thing

Comment

there's other reasons

there's other reasons not to use 5th ave...

Comment

Right now -- Fifth Ave is quite tiny -- getting in and out of their parking lot is bad enough for me not to go! lol

Sure I've got some buddies who work in the part's department -- but I can see them other times -- not just on "service" visits.

When Fifth Ave moves into their new location with a MASSIVE new service department -- I'll give them a try! :thumbsup:

Peter

Comment

Working...
                              X