ABT Golf V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABT Golf V

Well it has not taken long at all for the first aftermarket goodies to be developed for the upcoming Golf V. This is the kit from ABT, which has good ties with VW so they probably got a car early to work on.

Toureg

Audi A3, what I would rather have than an MKV
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

not to bad.. i'm not a huge abt fan.. i'll wait and see what caractere, oetty, and pzwo whip out

Comment

Man that looks awesome, I like it, I think all you MK5 haters are going to be eating your words! Looks good, It will be interesting to see what some of the other companies are going to do with it. Can only get better though.
      Jay

Comment

I am ABT fan. I like the look on them.
        “If you think your car is under control, you’re going slow.”

Comment

A couple more pics

And for all you pimps ABTs AS8:mrpimp: :mrpimp:

Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Man I love the look of that thing, that's it, Corrado's goin' gonna get me a MKV
            Jay

Comment

damn i think i just pee'd my pants that AUDI is UNBELIVABLE.....my god i'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie
              Dale Willimus

Comment

I am really digging that mk5, nicely done form abt
                Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

I got an oettinger press release saying that their design they hope to have shortly, somehow I got on their mailing list, but its in german.
                  Nick
                  There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                  --Albert Einstein

Comment

haha cool nick.. thats the only thing I hate about our cars is any damn aftermarket part has only german instructions. ahaha.. i had to type out my pzwo kit instructions into word then translate it..

Comment

i dont like the new gti... but i am feelin' that 4 door golf! and the audi too! :donking:

Present
                      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                      2003 VW Jetta GLI
                      1992 VW Jetta GL
                      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

The A3 is kick ass i know
                        Dale Willimus

Comment

If you hadn't posted that, then I would still be considering your 337.
                          Dan

Comment

really like the front design of the ABT MK V!!............:mrpimp: but as for the rear styling I'm not feelin' it.......not too keen on the rear taillight extending onto the hatchback......if that were changed maybe just maybe I would buy one........ ........hehe sorry to my lil' yella...........I know 40 lashings it is.......:whipped:
                            Glen
                            What's a mod??

Comment

Originally posted by 1Point8T
                              If you hadn't posted that, then I would still be considering your 337.
                              lol

but you may still get sometime out of the 337 before the new golfs arrive
                              Blair

Comment

Working...
                              X