Wideband 02 sensor on a Mk4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wideband 02 sensor on a Mk4

Yah yah, I'm back on the VW train again...haha....so back to tinkering with my GTI! I have a wideband 02 sensor I would like to put into my car, but IIRC the factory sensors are narrow and won't feed the right signal to a WB gauge......sooooo, my question to anyone is who has put a wideband in, and how much, and whats involved.....tks!
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Re: Wideband 02 sensor on a Mk4

I have the Innovate LC-1 with their DB Gauge kit.
    Find one Here

All that is involved is welding a new O2 bung onto your downpipe and wiring the the LC-1 and Gauge, which isn't very involved at all..
    Graeme

2015 S4
    2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

It was late, I was confused! I already have the gauge, so I only need the sensor and the bung?
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

What gauge do you have? You may need more than just the sensor and bung.
        Graeme

2015 S4
        2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Working...
        X