Annoying Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Annoying Problem

This same **** happened with my jetta, had to replace the trunk assembly, some faulty sensor was setting off the alarm
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
      This same **** happened with my jetta, had to replace the trunk assembly, some faulty sensor was setting off the alarm
      ok.... thats better than a wiring problem.... how much $$$ did that run you anyway..... b/c so far from the feedback and all... thats what it seems like 4 me too.... plus my trunk has been doing weird things from the begining

Comment

test it first by either shorting or disconnecting (cant remeber which way around it is) the trunk sensor so that it thinks its always closed and see if it contiues to malfunction. saves buying a part that aint needed?!?!?

Disclaimer,
        messing with car electrics can be dangerous, if you dont know what your doin better not to do it or at least ask someone who does.

Good luck
        Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Kordain View Post
          test it first by either shorting or disconnecting (cant remeber which way around it is) the trunk sensor so that it thinks its always closed and see if it contiues to malfunction. saves buying a part that aint needed?!?!?

Disclaimer,
          messing with car electrics can be dangerous, if you dont know what your doin better not to do it or at least ask someone who does.

Good luck
          sounds like a plan!!!

cheers dude!!

Comment

Working...
          X