Where Can I get That 3M protective film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Can I get That 3M protective film

I am getting ready for summer and want to get that 3m procetive film for my cf boser and have hood pins installed. Can anyone reccomend where to get the film and pins done. or even better can someone help me to install the pins, I am kinda sketched out about cutting my new hood.
    Thanks
    G

Re: Where Can I get That 3M protective film

A friend went to Shadow Tint for his 3M on his hood. they did a good job. George is down the road from there, maybe he can put the pins in for you.

Comment

any body shop can do the pins but some won't touch it because you can cause the carbon clearcoat to crack/spider out which would make baby jesus cry.

i did my old jetta car carbon hood myself with brent on here and it was a little scary but easy to do.. just have a brand new drill bit.

Comment

For the film I'd recommend Shadow Tint. www.shadowtint.ca Note they have moved to 4664 Macleod Trail. These guys are perfectionists. Talk to Ben.

Comment

there are special bits used to cut carbon and kevlar. although i dont have any idea where to get them. I just remember that from school
          2003 Jetta GLI VR6

Comment

Working...
          X