EU (Upsolute) chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EU (Upsolute) chip

one thing to note the giac is more aggresive than my APR. they'll spike up to 18-19 and settle to 15-16 whereas my APR will spike 16 and stay 15.. its still plenty fast for me.. especially with the 93 octane program

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
      one thing to note the giac is more aggresive than my APR. they'll spike up to 18-19 and settle to 15-16 whereas my APR will spike 16 and stay 15.. its still plenty fast for me.. especially with the 93 octane program
      What evidence/charts do you know of that shows more than a few hp difference between the big chip makers?
      Geoff
      Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

i dunno about dynos geoff but from what people have told me and from experience.. i know jordan had giac x on his car before going stage3

Comment

I just personally put more faith in companies that had constantly revised their products and engineer multiple prodcuts for the same platform.
          GIAC and APR are proven names in the S4 world... Upsolute unfortuantely is not. While Im sure its comparable... small mistakes have rather large consequences when dealing with ecu mapping..

Comment

Well I am rocking Revo stage two with all the bolt ons with a 1.8T, clutch, Fmic, CAI, 4 bar FPR, DV, Turbo Back and so on. I have the SPS3 so I can go stock,preformance, play with boost and timing I have loved this program and had it whil under warreny and the stealership never noticed as long as it was on stock when I went in for warrenty crap. I have dynoed 210whp and I think the tq was 215 very happy with it. Like others have posted I think staying with a bigger company is best. Good luck and happy driving.
            I vote Revo!

Comment

he's asking about an B5 S4 tho

for a 1.8t from my experiences these are all fine
              upsolute, apr, giac, revo

for a b5 s4
              apr, giac, vast custom..

Comment

Working...
              X