Horn Beep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horn Beep

I am wondering if I can disconect the horn beep when you lock the vehicle? The one that soundes like a dying calf. I find it very annoying. If so is if by using vag com or actually disconnecting it? Also where is it? I think its coming from the front cowl area. So its not part of the actual car horns? I was wanting to replace the original horns with hella horns(part number anyone). I am affraid that it might be a little too loud everytime I lock the door(if the main horns make the beep).

Re: Horn Beep

i think vag com will do it.
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Re: Horn Beep

Why not get a different one?? Here is the one I got. I bought it from a guy named Thomas Hallman (www.thomashallman.com), but I think he ripped me off because I didn't search, and just bought for $20 more than ebay. Here is exactly what mine sounds like. Install was slightly a pain in the ass only because the rain guard wouldn't come off so i had to hold it open while my brother stuck his hands in and wired up the new one.

Last edited by calgarydub; 03-28-2008, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X