Has anyone ordered from MJM Autohaus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ordered from MJM Autohaus?

I am looking at buying a rear sway bar from these guys, just wondering if anyone has any experience with the additional duty and fees that I can expect to encounter?

Re: Has anyone ordered from MJM Autohaus?

im looking into buying some new brake discs, exept im getting them shipped to the states, and going there for vaction over spring break

looks like a good site tho

Comment

yea i am tempted to order thier s4 koni coilovers that comes with a free rear sway

Comment

I will be ordering from them soon. Well hope to! I Emailed them about the Koni sport kit for my MK4 Golf which comes with the bushings and all. But they said they did not have the kit in stock but could order it directly from Koni at a good rate but the kit then would not include the bushings. Waiting to hear back from them to see what kind of deal they can make me.

For myself since I am like 45 min from the US boarder I will have the stuff shipped to the UPS store at the boarder. Cross, delcare and come back. Save myself the stupid brokerage fees.

Comment

Ordered from them twice already and had good service both times. Their shipping price is a little bs(they charge you 22bux)and once the package arrives it only cost em 10 or so depending on the item but in the end you still get a good deal.

I did have somewhat of a problem with them the second time around. Paid for an item, "they said" that they shipped it 5 days later and then i actually found out that the package was shipped 4 days after that...so 9 days after making my payment they actually shipped it.

The first time i ordered i did it through the phone and they actually shipped the item right away and it got here fairly quick. So avoid the whole internet ordering crap and call them.
          Originally posted by RedMile
          Don't bug the receiver though, he's far to busy to help you out.
          Originally posted by Smarty39
          haha, thanks man...I take it you're the receiver lol?

Comment

i did, great service.

ask them to ship USPS
            Team Highschool
            Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

thanks everyone for the input.

What kind of brokerage fees should I expect?

The sway bar I want is 240 plus 60 shipping but if there is another 50-100 bucks on top of that I might as well go to Concept 1 and pick it up for 400 bucks.

Comment

I would have bought from them, but they told me that Turbo Back Exhaust is too heavy to ship, I think they were blowing some smoke up my ass but whatever, they don't want to ship I'll get it somewhere else. This was about 8 months ago, maybe something has changed since then.
                Last edited by calgarydub; 03-17-2008, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I never paid brokerage fees, the price you pay after ordering the item is the price ur gonna pay in total to get it to ur door.

shouldnt have to worry about anything
                  Last edited by Compton; 03-18-2008, 04:56 PM.
                  Originally posted by RedMile
                  Don't bug the receiver though, he's far to busy to help you out.
                  Originally posted by Smarty39
                  haha, thanks man...I take it you're the receiver lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Compton View Post
                    I never paid brokerage fees, the price you pay after ordering the item is the price ur gonna pay in total to get it to ur door.

shouldnt have to worry about anything
                    Nice, that what I wanted to know.

Comment

Working...
                    X