X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Compact Pickup!

Check it out!

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dl...182497545/1024
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Re: VW Compact Pickup!

What's up with those flares and the fuel door?
    Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Vw or not, its ugly.

If you read some of the responses, many people think it is actually a Toyota Hilux. I saw many of these in central america and I must say it does look very similar.
      Tint sucks

Comment

other than the gas cap and the front bumper over hang into the wheel wells and small tires i like it, if it was here i would get one!!! put a new front bumper on it, and some 22s, thats one sweet truck if the gas mileage is as good as it is saying!!!
        Travis Munroe
        Discover Real Estate

Comment

no feel it, thing would be a total train wreck if came to the united states or canada
          Last edited by nordex; 03-11-2008, 11:50 AM. Reason: I think someone missed the joke here...

Comment

The latest rumors are that VW is very seriously looking at more small cars and the possibility of a small truck for the NA market as they want to gain a much larger share here. I do agree that truck looks more like a Hilux, but thats probably what the disguise is supposed to look like.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no feel it, thing would be a total train wreck if came to the united states or canada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Last edited by nordex : Today at 12:45 AM.
              You always give me a hard time about my grammar. Lets take a look at this one, and to boot u even editited it once hahaha, i really dont care though and dont know why i pointed it out, probobly because everything i post you find a reason to point out!!!
              Travis Munroe
              Discover Real Estate

Comment

Posts on topic please
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

editited
                  2002 996TT
                  2011 S5
                  2004 S4 Avant

Comment

haha i posted

editited

word of the week but deleted my post to be nice but LOLLZZERS WTFBBQWOWFTMFW huh

back to topic. that thing looks like the toyota tundra or something..
                    Last edited by R_Ethug; 03-11-2008, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Can you say Toyota Tundra?! Looks like VW is going to bed with other makers again, exept it's in Canada... Whores! Put out some fresh ideas VW, don't borrow from other makers!
                      Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                      You dig sucka?!

Comment

Maybe a tacoma not a tundra
                        TUNDRA

TACOMA
                        Last edited by nordex; 03-11-2008, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
                          Can you say Toyota Tundra?! Looks like VW is going to bed with other makers again, exept it's in Canada... Whores! Put out some fresh ideas VW, don't borrow from other makers!

Haha I was just gonna say it looks like a pimped out version of the Toyota Tundra
                          -Drew
                          2001 "BORA" GLS 1.8T
                          1990 Lincoln Continental

Comment

I would love to see VW make something the size of the Tundra.

Comment

I knew it was coming...saw the red VW truck in Curious George!
                              MKV GTI
                              '73 Westfalia

Comment

Working...
                              X