• Show
Clear All

Re: firewall???

make sure to hit archive when searching on vortex
    02 GTI
    Jared

Comment

umm ya i kinda worded it wrong too... i meant to ask where ON the firewall is a access point... becuase according to the DIY i was using i couldnt find an unused gromet.. anyway.... ya i feel where you guys are comin from soo.... no hard feelings... n i read a DIY a while ago about how the dude removed the wipers and stuff to reach one so thats why.... but ya ill search vortex.... thx

Comment

no worries. i was being a bit of a prick as well
        Team Highschool
        Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by jrockmk2 View Post
          make sure to hit archive when searching on vortex
          ya thx dude no wonder i could never find what i was looking for .... anyways guys thx. again.. no hard feelings once again. just got a little heated ... found alota hits on it... ill look into it tomorrow and figure it out..

cheers!!

Comment

I have to agree. maybe a bentley manual is a superb investment.
            Last edited by nordex; 03-04-2008, 01:42 AM.

Comment

it's not a firewall!!!
              it's called a bulkhead.VW hates the word fire.\
              i'll show you where to run the connections to make sure you don't rub thru.

Comment

Originally posted by cam_wmh View Post
                No Rondal was not born with that knowledge. He earned it.

Some of the questions you ask, can be easily answered by using the search function.
                why does everyone on this site and vortex have to be such smart asses , what better things do you have to do then type a few simple sentences ....the firewall is at the back of the engine bay ,separating the passenger compartment from the engine compartment , it is the mounting point for you brake system and pedals , if we want the euro community to grow and develop we need to encourage each other to try new things and offer help . if people feel they are just going to get ripped on for asking a question they wont ask it , so take it easy on them , i guarantee at some point in your life you didn't know what a firewall was ,
                sorry for the rant ,
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by turbomeyers View Post
                  why does everyone on this site and vortex have to be such smart asses , what better things do you have to do then type a few simple sentences ....the firewall is at the back of the engine bay ,separating the passenger compartment from the engine compartment , it is the mounting point for you brake system and pedals , if we want the euro community to grow and develop we need to encourage each other to try new things and offer help . if people feel they are just going to get ripped on for asking a question they wont ask it , so take it easy on them , i guarantee at some point in your life you didn't know what a firewall was ,
                  sorry for the rant ,

IT'S NOT A FIREWALL....
                  it's a bulkhead,just ask your local parts people.

Comment

sorry for the rant ,
                    thanks dude...... thats what i was trying to say... but anyway i knew where the firewall was, sorry the bulkhead , i was just trying to ask something else but totally worded it wrong..... big confusion ... thanks though

cheers!!!

Comment

internet = easier to ask dumb questions, easier to flame ppl
                      At meets= you do not ask dumb questions, and you do not get flamed (same rule applies for internet i guess)
                      Travis Munroe
                      Discover Real Estate

Comment

sorry for the rant ,
                        because google is free and knows all

Comment

Glad I didn't get involved in this thread, but I wish you guys had been more helpful and less jerky.
                          KR
                          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Vortexitis .

Comment

Actually the jerky ways led to many answers. For example he was not aware of the archive button now he is, how would he have ever found out?

Comment

i would have had to have made fun of people some more?
                                Team Highschool
                                Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Working...
                                X