Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battery

Yeah the battery has been in there for 6 years now. Not to bad considering the age. The only piece of stereo equipment I have is a sony deck...As for the shop that quoted this, its called dick's auto. I live in didsbury and its about the only mechanical shop in this town. Its easy for me, but Im not taking it there again.
    Last edited by JustALilBit; 12-18-2007, 03:51 PM. Reason: Changed something
    -Drew
    2001 "BORA" GLS 1.8T
    1990 Lincoln Continental

Comment

What normally kills batteries around here are short commute driving in the winter. The lights are on all the time and the heater fan is cranked up. at the same time you are idling a lot. Many car's charging systems can't keep up and the batteries never properly charge. Throwing a battery charger on overnight every now and then makes a big difference.

Comment

Go to crappy tire and buy the cheapest battery you can. I think the one I bought was around 100 bucks and its lasted 3 years now with no problem and I have a big sterio. THey warrenty there batteries for 3 or 5 years any way.
        No problems with my car and when I disconnect the battery

Comment

I have had my car for about 6 years (bought it new) and have had a decent sized stereo since day one. The battery seems to be good still. Now it will die for sure because I posted this......

Comment

I picked up a battery from greggs ditributors. Its a delco battery. The install was a little bit of a b!tch but its worth it. Its a big difference and the key and everything works.
            ^^ Sorry for the jinx
            -Drew
            2001 "BORA" GLS 1.8T
            1990 Lincoln Continental

Comment

Working...
            X