What would you do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do??

Also, Freddy Is Not Bashing The Brand, He's Had 2 Other Vw's He Was Happy With, This One Is Just Possesed.
    1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
    2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

I'm done with this thread... Good luck with your car Freddy. Hope it all works out for you, and I mean that. I guess I am the one who's a little sensitive...

Just remember what the 10 worst cars are according to Forbes... LOL whatever you do don't buy a chrysler because they made 5/10!!!!

LOL
      It's time for an honest pint

Comment

VW has bought back cars because of bad AM reception in the Downtown Core,fluctuating Tachs or premature tire wear.
        they pro rate the car according to mileage,
        and it does depend on time as well and how it has been maintained.
        VW is a fair Company and they don't negotiate with ramblers,just the facts.
        it's a good thing they don't have Tasers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullfrog View Post
          Also, Freddy Is Not Bashing The Brand, He's Had 2 Other Vw's He Was Happy With, This One Is Just Possesed.
          Your very right Bullfrog
          Lets get something straight, I F U C K E N love Vw. I would not of bought this GTI if i did'nt

I have put my heart and soul into this car because i loved it, not because i hate VW. Its just too bad that my car is possesed, and the service im getting to fix the problem is not there anymore. I've said this before and i will say it again.

If it was not for the best Tech that i know volkstech, and the best advisor a guy could have Bullfrog trying there very best to fix this problem, i would of sold this car or jumped off a cliff long time ago.

On another note I would like to thank everyone for helping me, and sending me great ideas. As of now my lawer is taking over, and i will no longer be talking about my car's problems on this forum.

Thank you Dubers
          Last edited by Speed Cat; 11-28-2007, 04:10 PM.
          12 VW Golf
          09 BMW 135i
          07 MKV GTI
          03 Jetta GLI
          01 Jetta GLS
          90 Jetta GL

Comment

Very well said Freddy.
            This chit is bananas..
            B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Comment

Originally posted by Dubtastica View Post
              Very well said Freddy.
              WERD.
              1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
              2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

Working...
              X