No announcement yet.

Race City -- Drag Races -- Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude... you just have to learn how to drive a stick. I can't believe how slow you drove. But no worries... that was your first time!

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Fluidic Digital
      Dude... you just have to learn how to drive a stick. I can't believe how slow you drove. But no worries... that was your first time!
      I think I remember some of your times last time I was there Peter... I don't think you should be razzin' him too much!

Hahaha. :mrlaugh:
      billip
      2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

That's because it's Calgary Mr. Bill. My best overall time in Edmonton was 15.6.

I know how to drive a standard... Ryan doesn't... he's learning... I razz because I can...

Peter

Comment

Oh... and if you remember... I was doing those runs just for in-car video footage... that's why I only went three times! :thumbsup:

Peter

Comment

Ahhh, speaking of shifting, today I was at a light next to some kid in what I assumed was their dad's new 911. So the light turns green, the kid stalls it, not a little stall but a violent shaking one, then being all embarassed he starts it up again, making sure not to stall he peels out pretty well. Well tough to do with the traction but you get the idea, then its time to shift to second, the car lurches and shakes.

Oh man if that kid's dad were in the car he'd have killed him. I winced in pain at doing something like that to that nice of a car.
            Nick
            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

I can shift fine my lauching techniques suck though.. if i'm not concentrating on going all out i can drive as smooth as an auto but whatever its all good..

Comment

Re: Race City -- Drag Races -- Tonight

The season starts on April 16th. Assuming weather is good, Simon and I are definately going. Must, get, decent, time.

Khyron
                Geoff
                Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Holy old thread Batman! Maybe we should start a fresh one but thanks for the info!
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I was wondering when it started again......thanks!
                    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

I wanted to bump the old one cause it has some times and such in there. The 5th ave guy getting 15.5 with nothing but exhaust gives me renewed faith, and maybe this year I will get it right. Course, he might have been chipped and not wanted to mention it?

Khyron
                      Geoff
                      Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Working...
                      X