Sensolution VAG COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensolution VAG COM

I am looking to buy Vag Com. KEY-USB. Its for a 2002 TDI Jetta. Now from everyones experience which is better to buy from.....Ross Tech directly or Sensolution? I ask cause I can get it for $250us from Ross Tech (calculate shipping and stuff $300 canadian) or I can buy from Sensolution and they list it at $380us(I think) for the same thing. Now I dont mind paying a little more then the $250us if I buy in Canada but to pay $100us more????? Anyone buy from Sensolution and if so what was your final price?
    Also I dont have a wireless router to download the software onto my laptop. Does this software come with a disk? I know they want you to download it but I cant justify paying for a router when I will only use it for 1 download. I guess I could download to my PC then copy it over but I am lazy. Would like to make it as easy as possible without too many steps.

Thanks

Re: Sensolution VAG COM

I just got mine a couple weeks ago from Sensolutions. Final price was $289.24 Canadian. Just got the Key-USB cable (with licence built in). I went out and picked it up. Their office is out by the Springbank airport. Saved about $20 shipping.

When you are looking at their package deal, turn off the Bently Manual and the 2x2 cable adapter (assuming you don't want them). Brings the price to $248.50 US.

They will sell the software for about $5 on CD. The links are backwards on the page, click on the licence link to get the CD info. The file is 2.9 Mb, so you could just transer it on a memory stick. They are getting cheap.
    Jeff
    Current: 2017 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line
    Previous: 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 2001 VW Jetta

Comment

Thanks. I am heading to Calgary on Monday and will take my memory stick with me. I have no idea where there location is but mapquest might. LOL.

Thanks again.

Comment

Mapquest and MapPoint and Google Maps all couldn't find it when I looked. If you find the Springbank airport and zoom in, they are the first road on the east side.

They are about half way down the road, the building is gray with 3 big garage doors facing the road. The door is on the left side, around the corner.
        Jeff
        Current: 2017 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line
        Previous: 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 2001 VW Jetta

Comment

Working...
        X