Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Pads

Hey Guys,

So I Was Talking With A Guy Based Out Of A Tuning Shop Somewhere In Bc A Few Months Ago And Hey Told Me About A Company That's Making A Gauge Pod Kist That Fits Into The Pocket In The Centre Of The Dash On The Mk5 Gti's. However I Seem To Have Lost The Info For This Guy And I Was Wondering If Any Of You Guys Know What I'm Talking About And If So If You Could Post The Info. Thanks In Advance Guys.
    1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
    2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Re: Dash Pads

Originally posted by Bullfrog View Post
    Hey Guys,

So I Was Talking With A Guy Based Out Of A Tuning Shop Somewhere In Bc A Few Months Ago And Hey Told Me About A Company That's Making A Gauge Pod Kist That Fits Into The Pocket In The Centre Of The Dash On The Mk5 Gti's. However I Seem To Have Lost The Info For This Guy And I Was Wondering If Any Of You Guys Know What I'm Talking About And If So If You Could Post The Info. Thanks In Advance Guys.
    If VW will sell you a block off plate, you could make this yourself pretty easilly.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Re: Dash Pads

Well There's A Vent Piece For The Jetta That Should Fit In There Nice, This Might Be The Way To Go
      1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
      2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

Working...
      X