Wheel adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel adapters

I am thinking of putting on my rims as it final looks like summer is here. When I took them off for the winter I was having problems with my wheel adapters, the metal is some what soft and the bolt heads are very shallow so I find that I am starting to cut or like scrap the metal around the bolt holes. So each time I but the wheel adapters on or take them off it gets hard (I am starting to round out the bolt hole). Anyone have any advice for this problem. I will try to get a picture of what is happening.
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Re: Wheel adapters

I know exactly what you are talking about...but don't know how to fix it! I had a set of H&R spacers that did the same thing. Every time I swapped wheels, the bolt holes became more and more stipped. It finally got to the point where I had the spacers re-tapped...but it just happened again. The spacers are sitting in my garage waiting to be smashed out of anger.
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Comment

Re: Wheel adapters

I really want to put my rims on for summer but am a little worried about getting the adapter back off haha.
      2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
      My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

Working...
      X