Wobble Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wobble Update

So, I was getting an insane wobble upwards of 130 kms (so there Chris ), found out that I didn't have centering rings put on with my wheels, went to concept, got the rings and installed 'em, car up to 150 with no wobble. yay. wish I would have been givin' the rings right off the bat to avoid this issue...

We'll be seein' ya on the deerfoot again Chris
    1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
    2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Re: Wobble Update

Originally posted by Bullfrog View Post
    So, I was getting an insane wobble upwards of 130 kms (so there Chris ), found out that I didn't have centering rings put on with my wheels, went to concept, got the rings and installed 'em, car up to 150 with no wobble. yay. wish I would have been givin' the rings right off the bat to avoid this issue...

We'll be seein' ya on the deerfoot again Chris
    Believe I suggested this in the other thread? KOR FTW!
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
      Believe I suggested this in the other thread? KOR FTW!
      Dear God Kor is so full of Win!
      REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
      -james

Comment

hey so im getting the same problem with my wheels did it wobble a bit at around a hundred or just at the higher speed, and if its no the centering rings what else could it be the were just balanced so it couldnt be that?

Comment

I was getting some wobble, too. And by 'wobble' I mean 'thumbs up from other drivers for passing that white MK5'.

2008 Audi RS4
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Damn You... I'll Be Seein' After I Get Back From Cali, Sucka.

Haha
            1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
            2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

Working...
            X