Request: VW graveyard pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: VW graveyard pics.

Hey I want to see some pics of any or all VW graveyards. Air or watercooled. You know what they say, one mans garbage is another man's treasure.

Thanks Guys.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Request: VW graveyard pics.

I'll start..

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

Another

You dig sucka?!

Comment

One more..

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Not the busses.........i wanna cry
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

This hurts.
            I can't go on.

Comment

Please post pics.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Last edited by VAG_Tech; 03-22-2007, 08:07 PM.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

You dig sucka?!

Comment

plwned passat

Comment

its like a slaughter house for VW's
                      Dylan
                      (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

Working...
                      X