X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are these people.

Thomas is gone from 5th ave
    Paul is gone from S.C.F.C
    AND THE KNOB that declined my chrome mouldings under warranty on my Passat is now working at fifth ave as S.M.what gives.

Re: where are these people.

Everyone is jumping ship.

Comment

Newsflash, calgary VW dealerships could be a LOT better (no offense if anyone still works at one).
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I'll probably retire at SCFC.
        Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

Davey want to be the new big cheese...
          1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
          2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
            I'll probably retire at SCFC.

WHY????

Comment

If you get to be in charge, maybe you can make it a better place for jaded dubbers like me. Also I want a porsche so I should make more friends at SCFC.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by gtx View Post
                WHY????
                Why would I retire at SCFC? I guess due to the fact that I love my job and the people I work with. Why would I leave a place where you are good at what you do and get respect for it?

Originally posted by Bullfrog View Post
                Davey want to be the new big cheese...
                Naw, I thought of it but I'm not a fan of getting sheet on from every direction and I want to make more than 40k a year.

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                If you get to be in charge, maybe you can make it a better place for jaded dubbers like me. Also I want a porsche so I should make more friends at SCFC.
                What makes you a jaded dubber Kris?

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                You dig sucka?!

Comment

Oh years ago I had some unsatisfied visits to dealerships (not SCFC in particular but the whole group of Calgary dealerships) where I was berated for having a few mods on my car and sent away without good answers to my questions or solutions to my problems.
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor View Post
                    Oh years ago I had some unsatisfied visits to dealerships (not SCFC in particular but the whole group of Calgary dealerships) where I was berated for having a few mods on my car and sent away without good answers to my questions or solutions to my problems.
                    the V.W dealerships are like school in summer No Class.
                    how hard can it be to say thank you after paying all that money and having
                    a 10 dollar an hour apprentice work on your car.pretty sad when you make more money flipping burgers.nobody washes cars anymore.

Oh and my big rave,you had a cell phone plugged into your power outlet and it blew the fuse...........that will be 110.00$$$$$
                    like what the fcuk.

Comment

the V.W dealerships are like school in summer No Class.
                      how hard can it be to say thank you after paying all that money and having
                      a 10 dollar an hour apprentice work on your car.pretty sad when you make more money flipping burgers.nobody washes cars anymore. :
                      Maybe saying thank you shouldn't reflect on the dealership as a whole, it's the ignorance of the advisor that takes your money and if this advisor continually does this then he/she need to be repremanded. Also, if this was a real problem maybe you should have talked to a service manager or general manager. As for having an apprentice working on your car, he/she is'nt working alone. He/she is under strict supervision of a jouneyman technician. And yes this journeyman get's 1/3 of the door rate. So technically it's $40+ not $10.

Oh and my big rave,you had a cell phone plugged into your power outlet and it blew the fuse...........that will be 110.00$$$$$
                      like what the fcuk.
                      Umm, how hard is it to check a fuse BEFORE you book your car in for this type of problem. People pay for stupidity. Don't be lazy just because the car maybe under warranty, check your fuses.
                      Last edited by VAG_Tech; 03-15-2007, 07:37 PM. Reason: grammer

You dig sucka?!

Comment

i always had good service with VW and with Audi for that matter. VW replaced my front seat covers for early wear with no questions asked.. booked me the next day and had me done that day also.. when glenmore audi had to keep my S4 overnight they gave me a 02 A8 as a loaner!! how is that for service!
                        as for washing the car.. i wash my own car so i'm fine with nobody washing it..and junior techs working on your car.. like dave said they work with a professional and train under them.. you have to learn somewhere.........................

and dave as for fuses your right.. i like working on my car.. even my big complicated audi is fun to work on.. when something doesn't work i figure it out myself and then take it for service if its too big of a job

end rant lol
                        Last edited by R_Ethug; 03-15-2007, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                          end rant lol
                          I agree. Nuf said.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

you know volkstech !!!! your rite about checking your own fuses,but explain to me when you look at the fuse panel and see this piece of **** paper that tells you the fuse locations who in the fcuk can decipher it.it's all symbols
                            and none of them jive with what your looking for.another reason to go to the stealership because when you pull the wrong fuse your engine lite comes on.
                            gdodman the V.W man the factory that is..110.00 to tell me a fuse has popped come on and then you wonder why nobody wants to go back.
                            i thought you said your looking after these apprentices,this is a big joke,but the joke is on me for paying..ha ha ha.

Comment

the fuses are in the owners manual no?? either way the pics aren't that hard to read to me.. i dunno.. ps.. buy a vagcom worth it for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X