Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Adapters, Spacers

Hey everyone,

I was just wonder if anyone knows a good place to get adapters made up. Most adapters are made with spacers "built" in with them right? I know of a place thats makes them in the states, but i just wanted to know if there is anyplace in calagry/ab

I want to buy some rims for my wagon. and i need them made up. 5x100 to 5x112.

here a pic of them, they are REAL amg rims, they are peeling but i dont care, he is selling them for cheap so, ill just get them re-finnished.

Any help would helps lots.

-James
    James
    mk4 wagon

Re: Wheel Adapters, Spacers

www.wheeladapter.com
    Great guy to deal with but he's in Cali.
    I'd like to make a statment!
    2012 Q5
    2011 A5

Comment

ya thats where i went already, if i cant find anything here, il buy from them.

thanks tho mang.!

-james
      James
      mk4 wagon

Comment

Whats the offsets on those?

I remember seeing that thread on vortex but I don't think you'll be able to run them without some fender work/excessive stretch

H&R also makes an adapter for 5x100-5x112

Comment

17x8.5 all around, et 30, they will work, if they were 18's maybe rolled fenders. but ill be stretching some tires(nothing extreme)
          Last edited by blackradon; 02-06-2007, 01:15 AM.
          James
          mk4 wagon

Comment

Well adaptors are generally 20mm minimum which will put those at an offset of around et10 which I think could give you some issues. Not saying it can't be done but might be a little more work than you think.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Hmm, thanks for the input guys, The search will continue on. lol, for now ill justget some coilevers.

thanks again.
              -James
              James
              mk4 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                Well adaptors are generally 20mm minimum which will put those at an offset of around et10 which I think could give you some issues. Not saying it can't be done but might be a little more work than you think.
                ya 8.5ET10 would poke like 2cm in the front

Comment

Working...
                X