UFC 66 Liddell vs (azzhoe) Ortiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 66 Liddell vs (azzhoe) Ortiz

Hey all, my brother and I (Mr.Barbeque) will be at The French Maid (Speakeasy) on center st @ 8pm tonight to watch Chuck Liddell knock Tito Ortiz out. Everyone is welcome to come down and join us. There's nothing like watching UFC with ladies serving you cold beer. Don't forget to bring your loonies

Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: UFC 66 Liddell vs (azzhoe) Ortiz

Sounds like fun
    I'd like to make a statment!
    2012 Q5
    2011 A5

Comment

So you goona be there?

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

Haha probably not
        2012 Q5
        2011 A5

Comment

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Looks like my brother is bailing... I'll still be there come hell or high water. I can't miss this fight! I would have gone to shanks but they are sould out! The good thing about The Easy is that you don't have to buy tickets!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Velocity and I will be at JOX in Edmonton watching the fight.

Hopefully hometown fighter, Macdonald, will win his fight. He lives in Edmonton and trains in both Calgary and Edmonton.
              Tint sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
                Looks like my brother is bailing... I'll still be there come hell or high water. I can't miss this fight! I would have gone to shanks but they are sould out! The good thing about The Easy is that you don't have to buy tickets!

If the hockey teams wants to go I will bring thum
                2012 Q5
                2011 A5

Comment

I was gonna pay per view it on my satallite davey, but couldnt round up enough guys to make it less pricey. Should have thought of posting on here .

Comment

WOW! I don't even know where to begin......

Despite his victory, I think Bisbing would lose against a solid BJJ fighter......i was not impressed.

Mcdonald, our home town hero, pulled that win out of his a$$....even thou the submission was executed very nicely. Leben is such a tool.

Forrest broke my heart....

I'm happy Arlovski won even thou it was kinda questionable.....

I think Liddel could have finished the fight in the first round, but he let Tito off the hook because of a contractual agreement or because he wanted to give the fans what they paid for.......not just one round. He knew he was in conrol the entire fight and was calm and cool. Tito on the other hand looed nervous from the get go.....I feel bad for Tito.

Oh yah.......Rampage and Cro Cop were officially announced and they will be fighting at UFC 67.
                    Tint sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Duby T
                      WOW! I don't even know where to begin......

Despite his victory, I think Bisbing would lose against a solid BJJ fighter......i was not impressed.
                      I thought Bisbing is a great mma fighter. I thought the fight could go either way.

Mcdonald, our home town hero, pulled that win out of his a$$....even thou the submission was executed very nicely. Leben is such a tool.
                      I agree Leben is a tool and he should hang up his shorts or go down to KOTC for a little schooling. I thought his head was going to pop off during that choke. he bearly had a chance to tap out before he went to sleep.

Forrest broke my heart....
                      I thought Forrest had a good chance to win because of his heart. But the dean of mean had his number and used his head as a basketball.

I'm happy Arlovski won even thou it was kinda questionable.....
                      I love Arlovski. I can't beleive he didn't get the belt back when he had the chance again against Silvia.

I think Liddel could have finished the fight in the first round, but he let Tito off the hook because of a contractual agreement or because he wanted to give the fans what they paid for.......not just one round. He knew he was in conrol the entire fight and was calm and cool. Tito on the other hand looed nervous from the get go.....I feel bad for Tito.
                      I totally agree. But I don't feel bad for Tito because he is a self centered conceited ass. He'll get the belt back but not until Chuck looses it to someone else other than Tito.

Oh yah.......Rampage and Cro Cop were officially announced and they will be fighting at UFC 67.

I love it! Cro Cop is a machine and he will most likely dominate the weight class he will fight in.

We had a wicked night at The Speakeasy. The place was packed! I can't wait for next UFC event there at least I won't smell like an ashtray when I get home.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

I can't wait for CroCop. He is going to decimate all! I honestly feel sorry for the no-name they have him fighting in his first fight.

Heres a few highlights for those that have never seen him fight....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64108494632751

I still laugh every time I see the video of when he made Warren Sap cry
                        Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Comment

Working...
                        X