Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women

if a want say a new cam, i'd buy her something nice. if she buys diamonds, i get something. although cams don't quite sparkle the way diamonds do so, its not a bad trade off. i have to really want and need whatever it is to keep me from spending double on stuff!!! being DINKs is fine with us right now.
    you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Conedoctor View Post
      ...Joking aside her not going back to work was part of the deal (and I get a Supra) we might as well not pay a stranger to raise our child wheile she works to pay for the child care.
      I gotta talk to Jen...She's too good to you...You've got too many toys....
      Last edited by Conekilr; 12-21-2006, 06:51 PM.
      Peter
      2006 Mini Cooper
      1995 Porsche Carrera 2
      1970 911 T

Comment

10 years and 3 months ago I met a girl in Mexico. I was from Vancouver and she was from Seattle. We got together the last night she was there but I got her number and called her when I got back to Vancouver. I would drive down 1 day a week and visit her but got tired of that after 2 months. I talked her into coming to stay with me in vancouver and see what happened. We were married only one month after that on new years day. 2 kids later, we are having our tenth anniversary this new years. Every day is better than the last.,.. No Kidding. Met and got married in 3 months and never looked back!

I never bought her a ring so I bought her a nice engagement ring for christmas/anniversary this year so I hope she will be happy!

That's the short form of my story...
        sigpic
        Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire
        Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
        Calgary Alberta, T2E6L5
        888.769.1772 Toll Free
        403.769.1771 tel
        403.769.1773 fax
        bob@urbanexp.ca

Comment

wow bob, thats a good'er! I can only hope to get so lucky!
          REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
          -james

Comment

Congrats Bob!!!

A great story, I hope we are all so lucky! I bought my girl a ring after a year and of course we got hitched last summer in Greece and it has been a great time so far!
            Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 12-22-2006, 07:15 PM.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Well my Husband likes to buy new toys in his case he loves going to the gun shows.

My case I like slowly adding stuff to my car. I must be one of those weird Women because I could never justify my husband blowing a bunch of cash on a ring for me. I would rather spend it on stuff we need or a trip somewhere.

All the Best, I hope you will be happy!
              Last edited by Cordialtea; 01-05-2007, 12:02 AM.
              Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

Working...
              X