Front German License Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Front German License Plate

wow, thought there would be more love for the euro plates!

forkdork - that mustang or w/e POS u are talking about shouldnt have a euro plate so yes, i would laugh too! and if it "could" have a euro plate that i dunno, im a euro noob! but sask is way to wack of place for me so i would be more inclined to do what ur bro did and GTFO! haha!

i do like the look of a clean front but i wanna do something a bit different (sicne plates arent that popular) so ya!

Rondal - haha i just said that! i would fill the holes if i wasnt going to put a plate on but for 40 bux if it really looks bad i can always take it off... no biggie?! btw any pics of urs?

also, Gondi has been my nickname for like 10 years so it just isnt some random word....
    Last edited by Gondi Stylez; 12-11-2006, 05:30 PM.
    ¥×-GøñÐï §tÝlèZ-×¥
    '02 DG A4 3.0Q 6MT | Member of Club 3.0

.:. OEM Audi : In.Pro : Custom I.C.E : Vogtland : VMR : Lamin-X : SPP .:.

Comment

euro plates belong on euro bumpers only

but thats my opinion

i had licence plate holes on my front bumper and unless your close enough no one could tell

i cant stand the idiots with domestic cars that have europlates on
      Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

The Smart has euro plate mounting areas front and back, and I have bumper holes up front as they rivet a NA plate frame to the front at the factory
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Who says euro plates are gay? They are when everyone runs WOB german plates on their car just to be cool! Mine are still registered to a car in Holland!
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

http://www.licenseplates.tv/cat/european_plates_2.html

i love how it says canada in the european country section.... ooooo authentic
            Dylan
            (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

I still have to find a plate to put on my car while im still in Hungary.

Also, i dont think people putting euro plates on a domestic or any other car is gay, maybe the plate represents were there from and their proud of it.
              Justin

Comment

I think running a euro plate says to others that you're enthusiastic about driving a european car. Whats wrong with that?

Its a bit out of place on a non-european car but for all you know that Mustang driver is a German citizen or they bought the car in Germany and brought it over or something. Bottom line, if you are gonna judge, you should at least find out.
                Last edited by Kor; 12-17-2006, 08:57 PM.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

its hilarious to watch pedestrians look at it....then clue in and give some stupid grin like they solved a mensa puzzle. police seem to like it too
                  Team Highschool
                  Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverfire
                    euro plates belong on euro bumpers only

but thats my opinion

i had licence plate holes on my front bumper and unless your close enough no one could tell

i cant stand the idiots with domestic cars that have europlates on
                    drilling holes in eurobumpers is wrong....and just plain mean
                    Team Highschool
                    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Yes, don't drill! I used 3M foam tape on mine (the same stuff used for moldings/emblems), and its solid and easily removable if need be......It has to be 3M though, I used cheap stuff first, and it was off in 3 days. Its been over a year and a half and not a sign of it coming off...

Whats cool about my plate (other than it being for holland), is the plate frame is from my Uncle's garage in Nieuw Vennep and it has my last name on it!
                      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

looks great rondal
                        ¥×-GøñÐï §tÝlèZ-×¥
                        '02 DG A4 3.0Q 6MT | Member of Club 3.0

.:. OEM Audi : In.Pro : Custom I.C.E : Vogtland : VMR : Lamin-X : SPP .:.

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL
                          drilling holes in eurobumpers is wrong....and just plain mean
                          ya i wouldnt ever touch my eurobumpers..i was saying my old na bumpers had the stupid holes in them but didnt look terribly bad but still pissed me off
                          Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

Working...
                          X