Microsoft Office files from Mac to Pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Office files from Mac to Pc

Im trying to transfer word documents and Power Point documents from my Mac to my home PC, except photos dont seem to work. The word document will open fine but whenever there is supposed to be a picture "QuickTime and a TIFF (Uncompressed) decompressor are needed to see this picture." shows up in place of every picture. Am I able to fix this some how? Im simply dragging photos into word, and they look fine on my mac, but not on any PC's!!? Heeeeelp!

Thanks guys,
    Tim
    When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Re: Microsoft Office files from Mac to Pc

Don't know for sure, but what if you use "Insert --> Picture" rather than the drag-n-drop? Are you running the current version of Mac Office? Does it have the "compatibility check" feature?
    Jeff

2017 Sportwagen
    2016 .:R (sold)
    2013 Golf TDI Wolfsburg (sold)
    2001.5 Audi S4 (sold)

Comment

Do you have quicktime installed on the PC?
      TIFF is a proprietary format and requires a decoder of sorts to view the images. IIRC the format is made by Apple, same with quicktime. They are probably packaged together.

Comment

Yes I do have Quicktime on my PC. I found that if I save the images then import them into word on my mac, I have no problem viewing these images in word on my PC's. Just was hoping there was a quicker way
        When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Comment

Working...
        X