Anyone watch UFC 65......WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch UFC 65......WOW

I am sooooooooo freaking happy that George St.Pierre kicked the living snot out of Matt Hughes

Cheers to a great fight, great fighter, and great Canadian

For those of you that missed it, it wasn't even close. St.Pierre dominated from the get go and Hughes was noticably concerned.
    Tint sucks

Re: Anyone watch UFC 65......WOW

I didn't read your post... I'm waiting to download the torrent.. Man I can't wait to watch this one!
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

that frenchy was like 2x faster then the other dude it was a good fight
      Justin

Comment

yes. very good fight. he definatly dominated the whole fight, mentaly and physically. the "maniac/snowman" fight sucked though.
        you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Originally posted by 100%VAGitarian
          yes. very good fight. he definatly dominated the whole fight, mentaly and physically. the "maniac/snowman" fight sucked though.
          That fight was really boring besides the little ground action. I was suprised to see Silvia try to pull a couple of submissions on Monson. Silvia has to be aware that his next title defence will probably be against Brandon "The Truth" Vera. This guy will (in my opinion) will rip Silvia a new one.

I'm so glad GSP beat Hughs. It's great that he got over the "god" factor that was plaguing him the last time they met. I hope to see GSP keep the belt for a long time.

The one I'm waiting for is Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz on Dec 30th.

GO CHUCK!!!
          Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

Again yet another super borring UFC other then the GSP/Hughs fight. UFC has to do somethign quick as I tell you their pay per views are the most borring thing to watch for everything but abotu 5 mins total. I knew GSP was going to crush hughs after the BJ fight, he just looked terrible in that fight and you could tell his riegn was about to end.
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

silvia should be stripped of his title on general principles. to have a ref tell the fighters to stop dancing and get it on during a title bout is downright embarrassing. Monson tried to push the action but silvia did pretty much nothing...
              Tim
              "When you see the tree you’re about to hit, it’s called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it’s over steer."

Comment

Working...
              X