Stag help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stag help.

Hey I'm stuck. I need some stag ideas. Anyone?
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Stag help.

I have one to attend next June in the UK and we are quadding, then skeet shooting and then hitting up the clubs, I think.

I think it depends what the person likes to do, how many guys and how much time and money you want to drop.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I can take you out on the town Davey
      I'd like to make a statment!
      2012 Q5
      2011 A5

Comment

A few year's ago I was best man at a friend's wedding and this is the stag I planned out....

The itinerary was paintballing out in the country during the afternoon followed dinner and drinks at a pub and then capped it off with some good 'ol bar-hopping and a jaunt to the peelers.

We hired a school bus for transportation (there were about 30 of us) and we made sure that we had ample stocks of booze on board with us at all times. When we got to the paintballing place (Rampage Paintballing, I believe) we went and signed in and got all suited up, but when it came time for the groom to get his overalls, we supplied him with a pink bunny outfit.

There was another stag paintballing that day, as well as a couple of birthday parties, so there were about 80 people out there with guns. Everyone wanted a crack at the pink bunny. It was great.

For the rest of the evening he had to keep the bunny outfit on - which was quite popular with the strippers at the Speak Easy.

Maybe try something like that?
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
        X