Omg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg!

My dad suprised me when I came home last nite with a copy of Star Wars Galaxies. It officially starts today! OMG OMG OMG OMG! :donking: :donking: :donking: :donking: :mrfinger:
    Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

wtf is that? new game.. matrix 0wnz star wars.. they old ones are rad but these new ones are only sorta rad..

Comment

you dont know what Star Wars galaxies is?!?!?! Verant, the company that created EQ (yes, I played that religiously) created Star Wars galaxies, and there has been uber hype for awhile and it just came out and is going online this morning! It is going to be the best mass multi player on line, unlike EQ, you dont have to play for 4 hrs at a time....and it is very customizible. Everyone get it
      Paul

Comment

Holy crap, I was addicted to EQ for 4 years (Innoruuk). At one time my hours played for the year was over 3000 - this means that over 1/3 of my entire life was spent on the server. Alternatively, I averaged 8 hours/day online, more time than sleeping or school! It was pretty fun though... I should pick up Galaxies just to try...

but....

World of Warcraft... coming soon to a PC near you.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

awesome, i didnt know galaxies was out yet! wookie here i come
          Simon

Comment

Yeah man, but I dunno, its gonna take away from the mod money... How much is it per month, do you know?

WoW won't be as good as SWG, I've talked to people in beta for both, and SWG wins in their opinion, yeah I used to be in the beta testing loop, those were the days.
            Nick
            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

I beta tested a few games, I was in the original Dark Ages of Camelot beta, the Anarchy Online beta and the early Asheron's call 2 beta... as I said I was REALLY into playing mmorpg's. But I have heard the opposite, that WoW pwnz and Galaxies is just another Anarchy Online...

Post a review, if you guys like it I will come onto your server and play for a month to check it out Do they give first month free or anything like that?
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

i am going on the server Bria i believe
                I think i will become a Wookie scout....or maybe a Zabrak brawler, but i think alot of n00bs are going to pick the Zabrak race, so i like to stay unique. My friend and I might be Twileks, so we can talk to eachother threw our tentacles and no one else can hear us Twilek marksman sounds fun!
                Paul

Comment

Okay that was really too much info for me to comprehend with my current knowledge of the game and star-wars
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

BUY THE GAME! Unless you guys dont wanan get obsessed...but it seriously rocks!
                    Paul

Comment

well i looked into it.. you gotta pay to play bah the hell with that.. i have no time anymore for games.. i still have to beat mario on my gamecube then i'll go get the new zelda.. and i golf almost every night too so........... the only game i think i will actually buy and pay to play online is matrix online when it comes out.. other than that i umm well u know i don't pay for my games

Comment

Meh, I play planetside which is pretty fun. That keeps me busy enough
                        Nick
                        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Is planetside worth it? I mean, I can play first person shooters for free...
                          KR
                          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I like the atmosphere, the persistent world is nice.
                            Nick
                            --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                            X