Edmonton Body Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonton Body Shop

Hey guys im living in Calgary but my sister is up at U of A in edmonton. This afternoon the poor girl was washing her car, probably quite aggresively for some reason and sprayed over a rock chip. The chip then blew off a toonie-sized chunk of paint and filled a hand-sized bubble full of water. She has no idea what to do with it or where to take it. Ill make a safe assumption that the whole hood needs repainted. If anyone knows of a good body shop up in Edmonton (closer to UofA the better), and a ballpark estimate on the price it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Scott

PS- ive never heard of anything like this ever happening, and i dont have any pics.

Re: Edmonton Body Shop

It would help if I knew what kind of car it was? Also nothing much around the U of A Area. There a whack of Auto Body shops on 99ST and 91ST. Maco would be the cheapest bet. But you pay for what get.
    Ryan
    1984 Renault Fuego 2.2L Turbo
    2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

Comment

its a black 2000 1.8t, i dont see why that makes a difference though. Do you have any names or numbers of any that do good work at a fair price? Its not essential that its in her area it would just be more convenient.

Comment

Tell her to go see Des at Auto Details, he specializes in small dents and damage repair, his work is amazing, and because he does not have to paint the whole panel it is alot cheaper.
        HTH
        Richard
        Last edited by Dubsport Inc; 10-24-2006, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X