X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This **** makes me SO furious!!

Thats SICK.... he deserves SEVERE punishment
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Man, he's 6, he doesn't need punishment, he needs serious help, that kids got problems.
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

Comment

Thats pretty sick I think his parents perhaps maybe need someone looking at them and I hope someone gets this kid some help because you cannot write a kid off at six just get him straight before he works his way up to larger animals and such.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

He does need mental therapy if he can torture an innocent, helpless creature and not show feel any guilt towards his doings. I bet his parents beat him, and he feels that its ok to do this to other things. That is generally the case. They should probably investigate that family. I am not trying to be overly pessimistic, but we live in a sick, fucked up world
        Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

I gotta go with Nick on this one... he's only 6 years old! I have no idea how you get that screwed up at age 6 but punishment is probably not going to help, and he is too young to be held accountable. Look to his parents...

Edit: Works his way up to larger animals and such?!
          Last edited by Kor; 06-25-2003, 02:05 PM.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Kor

Edit: Works his way up to larger animals and such?!

I am just saying that if a kid is killing a dog by age six I hope that he is helped before he kills other things like maybe even people heaven forbid when he gets older:mrscrewy: :(
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Crazy. I remember when I was a kid, there was always one kid a little screwed in the head who would like to torture animals. You know frogs, gophers, cats and puppies. This kid probably doesn't know any better, but he needs some serious help fer sure.
              Neil
              '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

the kid's parents need to get beat then the kid when he turns 10

Comment

This is where the crime fits the punishment!

Although this kid is probably so screwed up he would still not understand what is going on.
                  Isn't this how most serial killers start out?

Comment

Working...
                  X