Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTI fly guy your pretty close to me downtown.. i got a nice view too

Comment

I work at the Toad and Turtle on barlow trail .. and will be attending U of C in the fall.
      William

Comment

I got a BA in Economics. and a minor in Cpsc.. i took the CSC and i also have the IFIC..which is the mutual funds license... also life insurance license, accident and sickness licence and i am working towards the CFP.. company pays all of it....hey Liquid were you there yesterday.. ??? anyways if you want a job i can help you... once you get some of the above things....

Comment

Thanks ddmmak... I couldn't make it yesterday I was in a golf tournament. I'm doing my BA in communications with a minor in business right now (one yr left).... basically I took it because I didn't know what I wanted to do. Starting in September I'm going to start my CSC as well. I'm not sure what I should do after that... maybe MBA or CFP, etc... not sure yet. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
          -Colin-
          Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by lsc2g
            GTI fly guy your pretty close to me downtown.. i got a nice view too
            Well lets hook up for lunch some day at BVS or Eau.
            Candy White 2007 GTI APR'd

Comment

I am still in high school. Sounds like you guys are all computer related...is there an attraction between Dubs and Comps?
              Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Dubs are an expensive hobby, lol, need flow to fund it.
                Candy White 2007 GTI APR'd

Comment

i dunno from my past knowledge older VW owners were hippies and most hippies turned into computer nerds aka founders of unix,etc so i dunno i'm a computer nerd i like german cars.. i like VWs i love my jetta .. sure.. as gti fly guy said.. we need steady flow and computer jobs pay out you butt..

Comment

If you use the internet to research cars... the conclusion will always be VW...
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

VW is expensive...!!!but fun and fast!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X