Sad Car Story -- Florida BMW Car Scammer -- 12K Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Car Story -- Florida BMW Car Scammer -- 12K Later

I read it. Pretty crazy, the guy I bought my car off of almost sounded the same way, which is why you background check the heck out of it. Fortunately everything on my car was totally legit (BC is a wicked place for traceability). I'll definetely be more sceptical the next time I look at getting something used. (hopefully next car I won't have to
    Jay

Seriously, if anyone ever tried to convince me not to get a report on the car, that would only make me doubt them.
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

Comment

i feel sorry for the guy....Just pathetic when people lie like that. As soon as I caught someone lying about the vehicle I would walk away, it doesn't matter what the lie was
      Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

actually when i was car shopping i found a widebody'd E36 98 M3 in couver.. it was blue with a carbon fibre hood, 19's blah blah show car anyways.. i phoned buddy up cuz he only wanted 29000 for it and it only had 33000 on it the autotrader ad said.. well buddy could barely speak english he wanted 29000US and it had 33000mi on it.. i asked about accidents and it was a junk yard car he rebuilt.. umm yea no thanks.. at least he was honest about it..

Comment

I feel for the guy too, but I'm sorry he's an IDIOT. There were more than enough signs indicating to walk away from this one! He even said he didn't like the way the car drove. etc etc... Sorry but buyer beware!
          Derek:mrsly:
          Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
          -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
          -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

he felt like he HAD to buy it...he flew all that way, he didnt want to leave empty handed
            Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

Working...
            X