condo renting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• condo renting

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone here knows a little something about renting condos? What would be appropriate rent be for a 1 bedroom approx 900sq condo in Applewood (1 year old) including utilities, and what would appropriate rent be for the same place without utilities?? thanks

Re: condo renting

I would guess in the $650-$700 range plus utilities.

Comment

I might say a bit higher, but I think the rental market is tightening up so you might want to get in soon.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

If the market tighens up it'll b better for me i guess because ill have a condo up for rent starting june 1
        Last edited by forreal; 04-18-2006, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I would definately say higher than 600-750....that would be a steal in today's market if you ask me. I know location means alot, but I have friends paying nearly 1000 plus utilities for around 800sq. ft
          Kyle
          2000 Audi S4

Comment

Originally posted by Smarty39
            I would definately say higher than 600-750....that would be a steal in today's market if you ask me. I know location means alot, but I have friends paying nearly 1000 plus utilities for around 800sq. ft
            i hope so man..i just want the rent to cover my monthly mortage and im happy...because i was supposed to move into it myself but now other things came up and i arent able to and have to live at home with pearnts for another year or two i would say...i guess i could sell it but i think it would be maybe better just to keep it even as an investment i guess
            Last edited by forreal; 04-18-2006, 01:15 PM.

Comment

I was looking at a similiar condo a while back in Applewood, it was 1200 for 2 bedrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by forreal
                i hope so man..i just want the rent to cover my monthly mortage and im happy...because i was supposed to move into it myself but now other things came up and i arent able to and have to live at home with pearnts for another year or two i would say...i guess i could sell it but i think it would be maybe better just to keep it even as an investment i guess
                DO NOT SELL IT! That would be the worst thing you could do. With the market the way it is right now, you will have absolutely no problem covering your monthly payments with the rent you charge. If you sit on this place for another couple years, it's value will only go up.....ALOT!
                Kyle
                2000 Audi S4

Comment

Yeah sorry thought you were looking for a place to rent not to rent out. As Kyle said keep it for sure you will be better off in a couple years for sure with someone else paying to build your equity
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

alright thanks guys i really apperciate it...im gonna just put it on rent then not sell it..i like the idea of someone else building my equity

Comment

Working...
                    X