Your Summer Mod List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Summer Mod List

As this weekend felt like the first real day of spring I started to think about the spring and summer mod list. Only a few real things being done this year, more or less things that did not get done last year, just want to clean the car up.

-PAINT! Will be so nice to have a car that is all one colour. (Roof, Hood, Bumper, Boser, Fenders)
    -Going back to the stock headliner (From black back to grey)
    -Polished Manifold
    -If I get a good summer job I am going to try and pick up a set of new front seats, but we will see

Nothing really big this year, just get the unfinished projects of last year done.

What are other people doing?
    Last edited by Russell; 04-03-2006, 09:15 AM.
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Re: Your Summer Mod List

Wash, wax, repeat. With expenses like a mortgage and kids, that all the modding I can afford.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

I'm going to finally get around to throwing a new front end on there (Votex bumper and Caractere grille). I also plan on removing my eyelids as I feel they look lame. That's about it... I wouldn't mind new wheels, but that probably wont happen... if anything I would probably source out some Monte's or something like that to go back to an OEM sort of look. The whole mod scene seems pretty stale to me as of late, and Im kind of wanting out.
      Last edited by Mr. Burns; 04-03-2006, 09:47 AM.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

turbo......... and a few little other things

russell where are u painting your car and about how much to do the entire mk3? next summer thats on my list
        Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

nuttin

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            nuttin
            Same here, maaaaaaybe some springs for the Volvo but not sure.
            Jay

Comment

yea.. the audi is really nice so not much to really do to it.. i am doing a boost gauge next week i suppose but i have better things to spend my money on nowadays so car gets backbenched.

Comment

Well my mods have been put on hiatus for the Smart. Hope to get a few small things done but with moving, a wedding and a month overseas I think the money will be going to other expenses this year. Hard to say if a 50" plasma will give more enjoyment then wheels but thats the direction this summer is headed
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Nothin' at all...maybe get some of the sh!t thats broken now fixed (still dealing with that faulty sensor in the trunk, been so damn busy lately that I hardly have time to wash the damn thing!)
                  REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                  -james

Comment

to James busy is just another way of saying world of warcraft

Present
                    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                    2003 VW Jetta GLI
                    1992 VW Jetta GL
                    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
                      lol, I've been addicted to Age of Empires III for the past few weeks

As for summer mods, I'm looking to get a full front end respray and (fingers crossed) HID's .... Oh, does having to replace worn brakes count as a mod?
                      Derick

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
                        this is 80% true that game does consume far too much of my time
                        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                        -james

Comment

some new shoes when mine sell....thats about it...
                          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Got a BBK in the mail, and I am hoping for enough in savings and tax return to get the 3+ upgrade.. THEN I'm done!

Comment

lol i wish.. my tax return was a whopping 300 buck!! boooo

Comment

Working...
                              X