Topgear: B6 S4 vs. E46 M3 Video!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topgear: B6 S4 vs. E46 M3 Video!!

awesome thanks peter.. i've yet to see a new b6 s4 in action..

ps.. my antenna is still for sale.. come on guys:whipped:

Ya, that was awesome...if you have more vid's keep em coming Peter

Which antenna is for sale? Your oem?
    Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Fun times "Ibiza BBQ" yeah baby, but the S4 is "Harnassed Lunacy" and rocks the track, must save pennies!!!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

5 more years...

:thumbsup:
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I do not plan on waiting that long
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I still think the B6 avant is one of the best looking rides out. Seriously I would totally buy one if I could afford it who cares if somebody makes fun of a 21 year old in a wagon.. those things just look rad as hell in my opinion.

plus.. nogaro blue..mmmmm:mrpimp:

Comment

Wagons look good if you have the buck$. Passat wagon dropped right to the ground with a nice body kit... I think because wagons are rare, seeing a wagon with some nice body mods is just that much more exciting.
              Last edited by Kor; 05-28-2003, 06:07 PM.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Yup, I have no problem with the avant, very nice. Maybe we just need to change the designation of the "wagon" then maybe more people in N.A. will buy more of them instead of all those nasty SUV's (Cayenne excluded of course). Wagon sounds slow and ugly and whenever you mention a wagon people just groan.
                Jay

Comment

no people think of the old school wood paneled suckers like on the 70's show

Comment

Working...
                  X