Matrix Reloaded -- OMG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix Reloaded -- OMG!

Guys go see this movie. I don't want to spill any beans but its my favorite movie this year. The story goes way into depth and it will leave you begging for Revolutions this November.

Bonus- Terminator 3 trailer before movie.. HOLY CRAP!!!

Extra nerd bonus- Matrix Revolutions trailer after the 9 minutes of credits. I didn't mind staying around.

Man, I saw it Wednesday nite at 10 and I thought it didnt live up to the hype at all. It went way to in depth in my opinion with everything and it almost got stupid. However, the car cahse and fight scenes were crazy.
    Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Really, I was at chinook wednesday night at 10. All I have to say is OMG!!! Best movie ever, I was so mad when ended at that particular point.
      Nick
      There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      --Albert Einstein

Comment

yup the ending leaves you wanting more.. I'm just glad they are putting out revolutions in november instead of 2-3 years from now like they do with star wars,etc.. stooopid hollywood

Comment

I watched the first movie again (mostly) this weekend, and the first one is better than Reloaded still. But it is a damned good sequel and a damned fine movie, possibly the best movie to see this year.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

extra nerdy tidbit- in the first movie when Neo is first being interrogated by the agents right before they come into the room somebody is watching him on a bunch of monitors.. its the architect watching him.. well thats the my guess anyways.. kinda cool..

Comment

i didnt like it that much
              Simon

Comment

The first one had the original unexpected "you are a battery" idea which I loved, but the 2nd one is an even bigger mind-screw. I loved it. And OMG the revolutions trailer looks so good.

Khyron
                Geoff
                Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Working...
                X