1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Re: ???????

yes audi style waterfall grille
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Wasn't that Ryans car?
      2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
      2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
      2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

As Ryan would say... "weaksauce"
        Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

thats the darth vadar kit lol.. actually the waterfall grill style wouldn't look that bad on the jetta if it looked more OEM and didn't have the vertical lines to it.. oh well i'd never put it on my car..

haha the top gear site has a ton of lame cars but i'm on stupid 56k so its too painful to click through
          Last edited by R_Ethug; 12-25-2005, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            thats the darth vadar kit lol.. actually the waterfall grill style wouldn't look that bad on the jetta if it looked more OEM and didn't have the vertical lines to it.. oh well i'd never put it on my car..

haha the top gear site has a ton of lame cars but i'm on stupid 56k so its too painful to click through
            I know everyone thinks it looks a bit tacky but I love that front end and spoiler

Comment

Working...
            X