• Show
Clear All

• toyota rav/rave whatever...

the wife took in her passat for the new seat heater recall and to get
    the winter tires on and her company that she works for gave her a
    toyota suv to drive..

2005 model year what a piece of crap,..we took it for a drive i couldnt
    get over the lousy fit and finish the shitty handling on deerfoot and it
    almost felt like we were going to roll over when changing lanes thru a snow drift..

when you close the door it sounds like plastic..
    for the money it cost's i'd rather buy a used Audi A4 or Passat
    4 motion..

at least i feel secure..super stability and traction

Re: toyota rav/rave whatever...

I was the same as you nothing but VW until I saw this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=srt-4+vs+vw

Comment

Originally posted by B5

what does that have to do with the suv..
      good their faster,but i enjoy the ride more..

Comment

Originally posted by B5

Sooo, you bought an srt-4 after watching the vid? Yep, they're quick, and you can pick up remaining '05's for waaay less than msrp in the next month or two, but I'd rather be in my car.
        2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Much rather be in my Jetta then a SRT-4.... any day of the week. But you seem to have a strong dislike for VW's
          2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
          My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

i'll never buy a domestic in my life.. really i don't care as much about power as I do the quality of the interior of the car.. hell thats where you spend your time.. if its not nice then no dice

Comment

Originally posted by Russell
              Much rather be in my Jetta then a SRT-4.... any day of the week. But you seem to have a strong dislike for VW's
              damn right man jetta all the way....who wants to sit in a neon day in and day out

Comment

Originally posted by B5

Thanks for wasting 29 seconds of my life, what a worthless video to watch. The only thing that would have made it interesting would have been to have them both plow into a semi at the end and see who survives.
                Name: Brent
                His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                  Thanks for wasting 29 seconds of my life, what a worthless video to watch. The only thing that would have made it interesting would have been to have them both plow into a semi at the end and see who survives.
                  go to MSN search engine and type in toyota lemon and watch the
                  results,V.W is minor compared to these claims....

not to mention your in a tin can..

Comment

You guys are too easy to get annoyed. Look at the person want to see someone crash their vehicles into the semi. Puffff… What an evil hearted person. Who knows what happen to you tomorrow or the next minute behind the wheel. You know, there are many semis on the road. Luckiness do not follow you all year long.

No, I didn’t consider an SRT4 but instead they make me scared because they are fast. I am not that lucky to get one of those fast ride.

Time wasted? I find reading anything on the net is wasting my time too! You are not alone. Does anyone holding your hand with the mouse to *clicky* the link?

I agree VW has its own uniqueness that other manufacturers can’t give to their customers. I am a simple guy, I like the interior of my VWs. That’s a VW thing. So does driving a BMW, Audi and MB, etc, you name it.

A tin can? Probably, but I see many Toyotas on the road. Those people must not aware what are they driving. Their tv commercial slogan sounds funny too!(“Never Quit”???.....something about their trucks. Yea.) hehehe..

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                      i'll never buy a domestic in my life.. really i don't care as much about power as I do the quality of the interior of the car.. hell thats where you spend your time.. if its not nice then no dice
                      I agree 100%
                      Barry
                      Tossa Blue Metalic 2008 Jetta City
                      Mods; Clear side markers, Wolflsburg suspension, painted calipers, aftermarket fog lights, blue LED park lights, Euro Aluminum Antenna Mast

Comment

Working...
                      X