Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a seasons pass for ski/boarding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone have a seasons pass for ski/boarding?

Originally posted by James
    Ya, Nakiska is a good hill considering how close it is, but its not that flat, I know exactly where your talking about (heading down from gold chair theres that HUGE flat)..Choose your wax more wisely and that wont be a problem

Ya, I get all my snowboarding gear at cost or under cost thru work so I pay like $280 for a brand new burton etc...makes it less painfull when you here that **thuck-thuck** noise on the hill haha

That "huge" flat isn't bad at all, I can easily zoom right through it, and I haven't waxed my board once in 4 years.

Can you get a deal on Forums?
    I'd like to make a statment!
    2012 Q5
    2011 A5

Comment

Originally posted by Mitcheh
      That "huge" flat isn't bad at all, I can easily zoom right through it, and I haven't waxed my board once in 4 years.
      Youve either never been in spring (when it gets a bit slushy) or have a super long board..cause while you might not have problems with it, the 100s of people I see crawling around that flat (skis or boards) everytime I go there seem to have difficulty haha.

Originally posted by mitcheh
      Can you get a deal on Forums?
      yup

Originally posted by Ryan
      LOL damn i gotta use your for a hookup
      PM/msn me if you want me to look into some stuff, dude
      Last edited by James; 11-16-2005, 09:06 AM.
      REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
      -james

Comment

I really need bindings, I really don't feel like bolting my old sims posi-links (or whatever the metal ones were called) up to my new board. I actually really like the bindings they just come loose on me all the time. If anyone has a cheap set they are selling lemme know.

P.S. I'm so stoked about going out, I haven't been snowboarding in 3 years! I'm excited about riding a board that fits me too (167!)
        Jay

Comment

http://www.flow.com

check them bindings out..Im rockin' the ride team bindings but had a chance to mess around with the flow teams last season, my god - they kick ass!
          -james

Comment

http://www.flow.com

check them bindings out..Im rockin' the ride team bindings but had a chance to mess around with the flow teams last season, my god - they kick ass!
            Yea, I like the flow bindings, they're pricey though. The ones I REALLY like are the new K2 ones. K2 owns flow and they combined the flow system with a conventional binding man they are awesome. Basically the section with the straps attached moves forward so you can slip your boot in right over the highback.

Jay

Comment

I've got a pair of burton customs, they're probably 6 years old, but I only used them for 3 seasons. They work great... I'd sell em for like 20$
              2012 Q5
              2011 A5

Comment

Youve either never been in spring (when it gets a bit slushy) or have a super long board..cause while you might not have problems with it, the 100s of people I see crawling around that flat (skis or boards) everytime I go there seem to have difficulty haha.

Even in spring I never had a problem.... Maybe I'm just really effin good at riding.

I ride the Forum PL155... It's gettin a bit worn, what kinda deals can you hook up? I think I might be interested after one more season on this bad boy.
                2012 Q5
                2011 A5

Comment

Deals vary based on company, K2 i can get MAD deals on tho jason.
                  -james

Comment

Deals vary based on company, K2 i can get MAD deals on tho jason.
                    In the words of mr. Sizlack "whaaaa?!"

Ok, we need to talk, i'll get you the model number.
                    Jay

Comment

So what about a new forum pro model?
                      2012 Q5
                      2011 A5

Comment

Normally I would say that Louise is my fav but I went out openning week on Sunday , which had pretty good conditions for so early in the season BUT my buddy always does a great job rock hunting so Ive got a 3 inch gash in my crap board. Im so looking forward to going out this season because Im hopeing with all the rain we got this year it will make for lots of snow this winter.
                        Ive had the RCR pass in the past but feel it is better to grab both of the discount cards so its easier to head out where ever. My prefference currently is Louise, Fortress then Sunshine. Ive only been to Panorama and Fernie once and they seemed pretty good but its harder to get groups to farther destinations ive found.

What size is the Fire fly because I may be up for it please message me if you have any good boards for pre and post season and rock hunter days

Im working 4 on 4 off so aslong as there is enough notice hopefully I can make it out with you guys
                        Chris :

2004 Jetta TDI Sport SOLD
                        2010 Toyota Tundra CrewCab TRD

Comment

you work 4on 4 of too??? what do you do?
                          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

CNC operator at D.I.R.T.T. (Do it right this time) Just started there because of the 4on/off I loved that shift when he had it going in the now defunct SMED International. Both of which are office furniture companies. Yeah its my dream job
                            Chris :

2004 Jetta TDI Sport SOLD
                            2010 Toyota Tundra CrewCab TRD

Comment

Working...
                            X